The Relationship Manager’s prime goal is to streamline and ease the arbitrage experience for any clients assigned to them.
Who are Future Forex?
Our mission is to transform the forex industry in South Africa through premium support, automation, innovation (i.e. Blockchain), and complete transparency. In addition, we continue to enhance our Crypto Asset Arbitrage investment product, which yields returns leagues ahead of traditional investments, making it one of the best-performing investment products in South Africa.
Future Forex is powered by a young, open-minded team that values autonomy and works remotely. Future Forex is powered by young, open-minded individuals who value autonomy and work remotely. We are growing rapidly and looking for an exceptional individual to join our team!
As a Relationship Manager, we are looking for a charismatic individual with excellent written and oral communication skills. Your responsibilities will include managing your own branch of clients, requiring outstanding logistical, administrative, and computer literacy skills. The goal is to provide customer-centric service autonomously, personalised according to each client’s needs and investment goals.
What you’ll do
The prime goal of the Relationship Manager is to streamline the investment experience for assigned clients while maximising their returns. Your earnings will be tied to the performance of your client’s investments, ensuring alignment with our client-centric ethos. As part of this role, you will be your client’s first point of contact with regard to any Future Forex-related matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Thoroughly understand the investment process and guide clients through it with extensive training.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients on Future Forex matters.
- Communicate market conditions, assist clients in preparing for trades.
- Explain the Approved International Transfer application process to clients and assist them in collecting necessary documents with the goal of maximising the client’s annual foreign investment allowance usage, thereby maximising the clients’ returns and thus the Relationship Managers’ service fee.
- Maximise client returns by implementing the correct trading strategy.
- Assist in setting up any accounts required for trading.
What you’ll need
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Ideally, a tertiary degree in management, finance, administration or a related field.
- Technical literacy & competency, demonstrating the ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new systems.
- A solid understanding of crypto asset arbitrage
- Strong administrative, interpersonal, and mathematical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable working remotely, demonstrating self-starting capabilities.
- Outstanding communication skills, both within a remote team and with external clients
- Fluent in English
What it’s like to work here
We’re deliverable focused: Working a set number of hours a week is not important to us. What matters is how quickly we can bring high-quality deliverables to production. If you’re focused and effective, you’ll find yourself well-rewarded!
We reward excellence: We deeply appreciate anyone who relishes making a real impact and is happy to go the extra mile in doing so. We are quick to reward those who overachieve with deserving performance bonuses.
We don’t like micro-managing: We want to integrate you quickly so you can manage your own time and projects. We love collaboration, so we’re always happy to help one another and will never leave you in the dark!
We’re all about transparency: We believe transparency is key to our success and have made it the cornerstone of our investment offering, giving clients full access to their funds and trading history at all times. We also focus on transparency amongst our team, creating an enjoyable and inclusive workplace.