Junior Sales Developer
We are looking for a Junior Sales Developer who is confident, adaptable, intelligent, personable, has a positive attitude and keen to play a part in increasing our rapidly growing client base even further.
Who are Future Forex?
Our mission is to transform the forex industry in South Africa through premium support, automation, innovation (ie. Blockchain), and complete transparency. In addition to this we also continue to enhance our Crypto Asset Arbitrage investment product which to date yields returns leagues ahead of traditional investments, making it one of the best performing investment products in South Africa.
Future Forex is powered by a young, open-minded team that values autonomy and works remotely. We’re looking to grow exponentially in the Forex space and need to scale our product efficiently to do so.
Why is now a good time to join us?
We’ve just rolled out our new forex product, and this means you’ll play a massive role in bringing in new business to our company. Given this is a new service offering, there are many potential clients out there for you to target, making this a great opportunity for all our Sales Team Members.
As such, there is a large potential for growth and career advancement in this role.
To grow our client base, we need dynamic Sales Reps who are able to identify businesses that will require our Forex Service, reach out to them, meet with them, explain our service to them and get deals over the line.
What you’ll do
- Setting up meetings with potential forex clients in your network
- Setting up cold meetings with potential forex clients
- Setting up cold meetings with potential referrers that refer our forex product
- Planning and executing of strategies to attract new clients for forex products
- Should you perform exceptionally at the above, you will be given the responsibility of running meetings with potential clients yourself at a later stage.
What you’ll need
- (Ideally) previous sales experience, however this is not mandatory
- Matric certification
- (Ideally) a tertiary degree, however this is not mandatory
- Fluent in English
- Strong administrative and people skills
- (Ideally) ability to work with Microsoft Excel
- Technical literacy & competency (i.e. you’re able to easily learn new systems)
- Comfortable as a self-starter working remotely
- Outstanding communication skills within a remote team
- Strong people skills
- Strong communication skills with clients
- Strong attitude and ability to deal with adversity
What it’s like to work here
We’re deliverable focused: Working a set amount of hours a week is not important to us. What matters is how quickly we can bring high quality deliverables to production. If you’re focused and effective you’ll find yourself well rewarded!
We reward excellence: We deeply appreciate anyone who relishes making a real impact and is happy to go the extra mile in doing so. We are quick to reward those who overachieve.
We don’t like micro-managing: Micro-managing is an inefficiency we’d prefer to avoid! We want to integrate you quickly so you can manage your own time and projects. That being said we love collaboration, so we’re always happy to help one another and will never leave you in the dark!
We’re all about transparency: We believe transparency is key to our success and have made it the cornerstone of our services. We focus on transparency and open discussion amongst our team to help the best answers and ideas bubble to the surface. This has the added benefit of creating a fun and open workplace where ideas flow.