Head of Marketing
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who is adaptable, smart, creative, confident working autonomously and keen to grow as an integral member of our dynamic team.
Who are Future Forex?
Our mission is to transform the forex industry in South Africa through premium support, automation, innovation (ie. Blockchain), and complete transparency. In addition to this we also continue to enhance our Crypto Asset Arbitrage investment product which to date yields returns leagues ahead of traditional investments, making it one of the best performing investment products in South Africa.
Future Forex is powered by a young, open-minded team that values autonomy and works remotely. We’re looking to grow exponentially in the Forex space and need to scale our service efficiently to do so.
Why is now a good time to join us?
We’ve just rolled out our new forex product, and this means you’ll play a massive role in setting product direction, exponentially growing market reach and be perfectly positioned to build your own team as we continue growing. Going forward we aim to expand globally and leverage our agility, inventiveness and drive to improve the livelihoods of billions. Joining now offers the rare opportunity to play a massive role in this goal.
To grow our client base, we need to increase our market reach, generate brand awareness and engagement, and drive inbound leads. As we make headway on this front, we’ll also look beyond the local forex space at other exciting global opportunities.
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who is adaptable, smart, creative, confident working autonomously and keen to help us make the above a reality!
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Head up and direct our brand strategy and company image
- Oversee design of marketing collateral (ie. banners, merch, etc)
- Engage with publications and advertisers to publish articles, editorials, etc
- Manage our social media and any newsletters to increase client engagement and brand awareness
- Drive further improvements to our website, prospectus and other existing collateral
- Direct our Adwords and SEO to maximise inbound leads
- Build out a team of talented copy writers, graphic designers, UI/UX designers to assist with the above
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (ie. Arts, Marketing etc)
- At least 3 years industry experience
- Experience in the finance space is beneficial, but not necessary
- Excellent problem solving, with the ability to factor in high level considerations
- A well-practised eye for design and written English
- Sharp analytical abilities, geared towards optimising our marketing strategy
- The ability to wear multiple hats to work with a multitude of teams and solve a variety of problems
- Highly organised with an affinity towards keeping things neat and tidy
- Strong management skills to lead a team effectively
- Deliverable focused with a care for simplicity and efficiency
- A start-up mindset, comfortable with projects evolving rapidly
- Comfortable as a self-starter working remotely
What it’s like to work here
We’re deliverable focused: Working a set amount of hours a week is not important to us. What matters is how quickly we can bring high quality deliverables to clients. If you’re focused and effective you’ll find yourself well rewarded!
We reward excellence: We deeply appreciate anyone who relishes making a real impact and is happy to go the extra mile in doing so. We are quick to reward those who overachieve.
We don’t like micro-managing: Micro-managing is an inefficiency we’d prefer to avoid! We want to integrate you quickly so you can manage your own time and projects. That being said we love collaboration, so we’re always happy to help one another and will never leave you in the dark!
We’re all about transparency: We believe transparency is key to our success and have made it the cornerstone of our services. We focus on transparency and open discussion amongst our team to help the best answers and ideas bubble to the surface. This has the added benefit of creating a fun and open workplace where ideas flow.